?

Log in

21 August 2009 @ 03:19 pm

[Since Mothman was so hospitable, it allowed you and your comrades to stay at its house for an extra day so you could rest up. It seems that one of you was too emotionally distressed to continue, but now everything seems to be fine. As you wake up from your nice rest, you notice that you're all alone in the house. Maybe it's day, maybe it's night, you really can't tell with the way that light orb is shining.

Off in the distance, you can see the start off a highway that would hopefully lead to somewhere more promising.

Are you going to give up and remain with the Mothman, or are you going to continue this so called journey of yours?]

 
 
21 August 2009 @ 07:58 pm
[It had been a long day. After Gekkou finally found the others, you had to rest a bit and recover. A lot had happened, and it's not all that easy to keep thinking positive, is it..? But you certainly can't give up now. There's still a chance to go back home, and just like Rei said, Gekkou had found that way while exploring the shrine-- on the other hand, Kiyo and Chie got their mind broken.

Now that all of you are awake and rested enough, it's time to go out. As you head out of the shrine, you'll notice a new friend has been waiting for you...]
 
 
21 August 2009 @ 12:28 am
[Day two Three. While you're sleeping, the lock unhitches without warning. On the other side, there is a man, the one who was the cause of it, but he doesn't enter the room and he doesn't stay. You can try to run to the door and open it, but no matter how fast you are, you won't find a presence at all.

The third day seems rather calm. Here, in this silent reprieve, it certainly doesn't seem as if there's anything dangerous lurking outside, but your previous experiences from the past days force you to know better.

Mikoto is stationed as he was, having never slept, as promised. Incubus has been keeping himself occupied by playing with Yoona's camera.

Wake up, explorers, if you haven't already! A new adventure awaits you today!]
 
 
20 August 2009 @ 07:34 pm
[You finally reached the Silver Monkey Shrine. According to the ghost boy-- Rei, you will find a way to go back home in there. Whether this will be easy or not, you certainly can't tell as of now, but the ghost did warn you: "You may even end up one against another". As you enter the temple, you'll notice everything is quiet. Moreover, as you look around, you'll notice everything seems to be practically intact-- no destruction, no dead bodies, no blood at all. Compared to the rest of the city, it really is somewhat of a paradise. There's practically nothing in the courtyard, aside from the statue of a monkey, so, perhaps, it's best to try and go inside the building. After all, it doesn't look like there's anyone inside at all-- you don't have to care for manners, right?]
 
 
20 August 2009 @ 02:39 pm
[The station, at least, remained empty through the night. Whether or not you slept, not matter how injured you are... It's time to move. Outside, there's the noises of demons, the roars of various demons echoing endlessly through abandoned Tokyo...

The reason you have to move? Because not so far off, you can just make out the voice of a certain matador, talking to another demon. He is still tracking you... And he is only down the road.]
 
 
 
19 August 2009 @ 07:30 pm
*Have you eaten and slept? I hope so. Time has passed, and once you're all up... well, nothing is happening again.

But that red spot on the map? It's still there. Maybe you should check it out. Bring the laptop all this was from, just in case.
*
 
 
19 August 2009 @ 07:15 pm
[If you somehow survived Chie's food, good morning! Or, well, something close to it, since it's not really easy to say whether it's morning, night, or whatever. Still, you wake up in the McDonald's you hid in yesterday, and everything looks just about the same. Outside is extremely quiet-- does it mean it's safe? If you look outside, you'll notice that there doesn't seem to be any demon around at all. Everything looks just about the same.

Except if you look at the floor, you'll see something that wasn't there yesterday: something written, once again, in blood. It says "SILVER MONKEY SHRINE".
]
 
 
18 August 2009 @ 07:35 pm
[Life is so unfair. One minute you're on top of the world, and the next you're falling down.

Down. Down. Down.

How often have you felt like you were put on display for the enjoyment of people around you? They stare at you everyday like you're an animal in an invisible cage; just another animal in a zoo.

Speaking of an animal on display, where are you right now? This isn't where you remember being just a few moments ago. It's so empty in this cage you're sitting in. The bars that should be blocking off the top of the cage seem to be broken and collapsed in. That wasn't because of you, was it? Surely you would be in more pain if that were the case.

Let's not think about that right now. Now would be a good time to take a look around and think about the situation you seem to be in. Lucky for you the only creatures in this cage are you and your comrades. It's best to ignore the "DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS" sign and the fact that no animals seem to be around. Why is it so quiet and empty? It looks like night is about to set on wherever you are, but there's no sun to even give you a guess to what time of day it is. As much as you look for the sun, you'll only be met with a strange glowing orb that seems to be giving off the light allowing you to see.

The door to your cage is open, won't you take a step outside?]
 
 
19 August 2009 @ 08:19 am
[Maybe you slept, maybe you didn't. Either way, the air was filled with noise during your 'rest', roars and growls and echoing screeches.

Your resting place was at least untouched, but there's the heavy urge to move, to run, in this eerie city...

And the sound ringing out now, piercing, is a human scream from nearby.]
 
 
18 August 2009 @ 04:32 pm
[There was an imbalance, for just a moment. It wasn't meant to happen, but suddenly, you were taken from your position. "Taken", for lack of better description as you can't be sure how you left, you can't be sure how you arrived. You were simply removed and placed-- or thrown?-- into these new surroundings.

The sky is dark, save for the large glowing mass in the sky which seems to have replaced the sun. It's like concentrated energy, almost, though its shine leaves a bit to be desired as the land still seems ridden with the cloak of darkness. The air is a bit thick, as if there's too much moisture or not enough, and it sort of carries a weight to it which might also cause one's body to feel a little tired.

But enough of that; if you'll look around, you'll see that there's only one thing which seems to stand out. Despite the decay and the discoloration, it's unmistakable that you're on the track field just outside of a high school. The foundations of the building are crumbling; it almost seems as if it's been attacked, bombed perhaps. Why are you here...?

If you look further, the landscape seems to stretch without end. "Secluded" isn't quite the right description here. Somehow, you get the impression that there is absolutely nothing else around you. But that can't be possible, can it?

It might be best to wrap your mind around the situation, however it chooses to accept it. You've already woken up, so it won't be happening a second time. This nightmare is real, and it starts right here, right now.]